Real estate "Akmentiņi 1" is for sale with a petrol station project. The property cadastral number 7878 001 0103, consists of 2 land plots with cadastral designations 7878 001 0103 and 7788 001 0209, total area 2.5 ha.
The property is located at the intersection of the main national road A12 Jēkabpils - Rezekne - Ludza - Russian border (Terehova) and the main national road A15 Rezekne bypass.
Convenient access for all types of vehicles regardless of direction of travel. Distance to the Grebnevo border point (St. Petersburg) - 50 km, 70 km to the Terekhov border point (Moscow), 110 km to the Medumi-Smelyna border point (Lithuania and the rest of Europe) and 220 km to Riga.
The project consists of:
- heavy vehicle parking;
- a petrol station;
- a building providing catering, leisure and service functions.
On the basis of the project developed and approved by the Rezekne Municipality Council, the complex may accommodate:
- 36 long-term heavy vehicle parking spaces;
- 10 short-term heavy car parking spaces;
- 32 car parking spaces;
- two heavy vehicle wash bays;
- two truck service bays;
- a six-pump petrol station;
- a shop of 97,6 square metres;
- a restaurant of 132,4 square metres (excluding kitchen and ancillary rooms), which can accommodate 76 diners at a time;
- lounge 192 square metres with bar
- a motel with 9 rooms;
- currency exchange;
- 8 public bathrooms (5 with showers).
The project has been designed in compliance with European Union regulations.
Main technical characteristics of the building
|Ground area, m2||22020|
|Building area, m2||1450|
|Building density, %||6,5|
|Number of storeys||2|
|Total floor area, m2||2900|
|Total premises area, m2||1952|
|Building volume, m3||10630|
|Road and parking area, m2||13590|
|Pedestrian walkway area, m2||1100|
|Greened area, m2||5400|
|Existing pond, m2||480|
|Number of car parking spaces||46|
|Number of car parking spaces||32|
Don't miss the opportunity to buy this real estate, because with the changing global political situation, this property will become very topical!