House for sale in a beautiful forest area. The house is put into operation in 2019. The property consists of a living house (area: 306 m2) and an outbuilding (115 m2). The plot is 1 636 m2 and is beautifully landscaped with a yew hedge providing peace and quiet. The property is in a secluded, green area and is very well suited for privacy lovers. There is a possibility to build an additional 100 m2 on the second floor of the house (one of the advantages).
LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE
- On the ground floor there is a hallway, a kitchen, a lounge, a room and another room with a bath.
- On the first floor there is a spacious room, a hall, a study with a wardrobe, a kitchen and a toilet.
- Water and sewerage local (5 m3).
- Heating and hot water: New gas boiler / possibility to install a pellet boiler or solar panels with state support.
- On the ground floor of the house, both underfloor heating and radiators can be used. On the first floor of the house, heating with radiators only.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE
- Foundations: Monolithic reinforced concrete.
- External walls: brickwork with timber frame construction.
- Timber beam slab with timber infill.
- Roof supporting structure/material: Wooden rafters.
- Roof covering: Tin sheet with anti-corrosion coating. For ancillary building: Bituminous slabs.
The house is in a very favourable geographical location with asphalted access roads and the Jurmala motorway. It takes only 15 minutes to reach the city centre. Nearby are the Geims Tennis Centre, Sky, Palms Beach Club, several shops, health facilities, kindergartens, schools and service outlets.
If you are looking for a large and luxurious house in Riga with a convenient location, this property is the perfect choice. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to arrange a viewing!