Forest for sale in Birzgale municipality, Gāguļi.
Cadastral designation of the land unit 7444 007 0337. Area of the property 12.42 ha. According to the cadastral information of the State Land Service, the forest area is 4.98 ha, 5.2 ha is scrub land, 0.55 ha is land under water, 0.13 ha is land under roads and 1.56 ha is remaining land area.
The forest stand was cut in 2022. Renewal years 2027 and 2032. Access to the property by good quality easement road. The property is wet.
- operation protection zone area along the overhead line of the electric network outside towns and villages with rated voltage up to 20 kilovolts.
- the area of the operational protection zone along national local and municipal roads in rural areas
- the territory of the environmental and natural resources protection protection zone of a natural watercourse of 10 to 25 kilometres in rural areas
- the area of a buffer zone along a river
- the area of the operational protection zone of a watercourse (regulated section of watercourses and specially dug beds), as well as of hydraulic structures and devices located thereon, in forest land
- road easement area
The land parcel will be created as a new property by the end of May 2023.